Only on Twiglets.
2. Marmalade - thick cut or thin cut?
3. Porridge - made with milk or water?
I like my oats uncooked in muesli.
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
5. Loose tea or teabags?
I don't do tea.
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
It's not on the door, waist height to one side.
7. What's your favourite curry?
Mild. I stopped being able to do chilli some years ago.
8. What age is the place where you live?
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
I only do coffee about once a month or so, but fresh.
11. How far are you from the sea?
Erm, what counts as 'sea'? Looking at a map, about 35 miles, and it's not the bit of sea that I thought it was.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
Yes. Much better than flying to Paris / Brussels etc in multiple ways.
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
I've just put the map away! France, Scotland and the Isle of Man are roughly equidistant from here.
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
Only if I am carrying someone else's.
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
Yes. I'd like raspberries to grow, rather than be eaten by pests.
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
Kings Cross, but it depends on the route.
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
Erm, depends on what counts. Plenty of small cafes within about 10mins walk.
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
Yes. Not much, but one Euro coins are ideal for supermarket trolleys.
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative name?
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
Dead, Thomas William Robertson was born here and is credited with, amongst other things, inventing modern stage direction and having control over his plays, including their casting and getting a royalty per performance.
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
Never watched it.
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
No. See earlier tea question for why.
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
Almost nothing here. The entrance is small and inconveniently located.
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
27. Talking of scones- scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
Scon. Who cares?
28. Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
Only un- or ready salted.
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
Green for general, brown for recycling.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
Dunno. Depends which one you use, I suspect.
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
What he tried to do or his failure? :)
36. Dettol or TCP?
Depends on what it's for.
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
39. In the 'real world' Do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
Yes. Can't count them.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
The Kinsey Reports.
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
Yes, a Toyota Corolla.
45. What sort of pants do you guys prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
Not on me.
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
"To be or what?" - a joke version of Hamlet starring Sylvester Stallone.
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
I don't like any trifle that has blancmange.
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?
This entry was originally posted at http://lovingboth.dreamwidth.org/550087.html, because despite having a permanent account, I have had enough of LJ's current owners trying to be evil. Please comment there using OpenID - have and if you have an LJ account, you can use it for your OpenID account. Or just join Dreamwidth! It only took a couple of minutes to copy all my entries here to there.